Inter House Speech Competition
Online Inter House Speech Competition was conducted on a topic "IS THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC RESHAPING EDUCATION" for the students of class IX. All the four houses were represented by two students each and all the participants were to speak for 2 to 2.5 minutes. They were judged on the criteria of Confidence, Pronunciation, Content and Relevance to the topic given. Students enthusiastically took part in the competition and gave their best performance.
Slogan Writing and Poster Making
Students from Cl VI-X also participated actively in the ‘Slogan Writing and Poster Making’
Inter house Hasya Kavita and English Recitation Competition
Inter house Hasya Kavita and English Recitation Competition was conducted successfully on 12 Dec 2020 in the Pry Sec where children got an opportunity to exhibit their talent and confidence. They came up with different poems and recited them with great zeal and enthusiasm. The activity created a wave of giggles and smiles among the students and teachers.
INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION 2020.
“Even if I have to face death a thousand times for the sake my Motherland, I shall not be sorry. Oh Lord! Grant me a hundred births in India. But grant me this, too, that each time I may give up my life in the service of the Motherland.”—Ram Prasad Bismil
- On 15.08.2020, APS, Birpur celebrated Independence Day with great pride and honour. On account of it various inter-class activities were conducted for Classes l to XII. The outstanding performance of all the participants left everyone spell bound.
KRISHNA JANMASHTAMI CELEBRATION 2020.
“If you don’t fight for what you want; Don’t cry for what you lost.” – The Bhagwad Geeta
- On 11.08.2020, APS, Birpur, Primary Wing celebrated Krishna Janmashtami with great zeal and enthusiasm. On account of it an Inter-Class Fancy dress Competition depicting characters from Krishna Leela was conducted for Classes l to V. The performance of all the participants was truly mesmerizing.
- Lord Krishna is worshipped as the eighth avatar of the god Vishnu and also as the supreme God in his own right. He is the god of compassion, tenderness, love and is one of the most popular and widely revered among Indian divinities.
ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, BIRPUR ONLINE SUMMER CAMP 2020.
Army Public School, Birpur conducted Online Summer Camp between 05 June and 18 June 2020. Each day, the activities were conducted in two different time slots (Activity 1 & 2). The students were divided in 2 groups- Group 1- Class I to V and Group 2- Class VI to IX. Activities were conducted for Gp I and Gp II participants on alternate days. Two activities (A and B) were conducted simultaneously in each given time slot.
Activity 1 includes-
- Meditation, Breathing techniques and Yoga
- Aerobic Dancing, Calisthenics and Exercise at home.
- Best Out of Waste including Manure making from kitchen waste, Craft Work.
Activity 2 includes-
- Stories of heritage like IMA,FRI, etc.
- At home creativity viz fireless cooking.
- Star Constellations and Neighbours of India.
- Common Flora and Fauna of North India.
- Social Etiquettes and Moral Values.
- Social Responsibilities, Greetings on occasion.
- Calendar in Excel and Access.
- Communication skills.
- Dresses of various states and Cuisine from different states.
Online Teaching during lockdown.
Online Teaching for various classes commenced as under:
(a) For class X & XII from 01 April, 20.
(b) For class II to VIII from 2nd week of April, 20.
(c) Proper schedule and SOP was prepared for online classes
It was a daunting task, full of challenges ahead, but
taken up with positivity and determination by teachers.
World Environment Day 2021
APS Birpur, celebrated World Environment Day to encourage awareness and action for the protection of the environment.